About

This site isn't financed or recommended by Camden Council

19.9.07 Letter to Camden Councils Central Complaints Unit

18th September 2007

Re: Deliberately refusal to acknowledge and investigate my complaints.

Given that there has been a blatant disregard to deal with the situation. I am now passing my entire portfolio of complaints to both the Local Government Ombudsman, The Ombudsman Watch, amongst other Governing Bodies.

I have asked repeatedly for this matter to be investigated, let alone for you to intervene to stop your Social Workers from hounding us.

No one, except your Social Workers have concerns, which only purports to infer that either (a) you want my children to meet your adoption rates, (b), that this is nothing more than a personal vendetta or (c) you condone, encourage and support this behaviour.

There is no evidence to support, that my children are being, emotionally, sexually or physically abused. No police reports state that, nor medical opinions, nor do the schools support these claims, not even the children. All of whom your Social Workers refuse to listen to.

Given that your staff, do not inform me of anything, by way of phone, email or post, of the so-called “issues”, put anything in writing but do make accusations of “she hit me”, “she doesn’t comply”, “she’s aggressive”, however, until you can substantiate any of the mysterious allegations you have no choice but to bring this matter to an end.

I do however, have to confess that I do not have the power of ESP to read reports that I do not receive or even purport to answer phone calls when my children and I are out of the country burying my late father, which of course your Social Workers refuse to accept that my father is dead. You must seriously investigate the conduct of your staff.

However, given that your Social Workers have made contact with my ex-spouse on numerous occasions, whom the police are looking for to arrest, it is incredulous that the Social Workers involved failed to notify the police that they have made contact with him, despite police informing them of this.

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx refused to contact me when xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx and others were attacking my daughter, at her school. xxxxxxxx phoned xxxxxx at 11am. I phoned xxxxxx at 4.05pm once I had picked up the kids, however xxxxxx did not feel that being bullied, shouted out, harassed or held against her will at school screaming, vomiting and crying out for her mother deemed a problem, just a school tiff.

Therefore I am suggesting to you that you look into this matter, sort out the “issues” and bring this matter to an end.

If this harassment continues, then my children and I will have no choice but to take you to Court personally, as you are the Head of Complaints and of course anyone else that continues with this nonsense, the matter, will be heard by way of Jury.

Social Workers are not Doctors, they are however guilty of perjury, harassment, malfeasance and misfeasance. Which has been documented in the Hansard Department.

This letter will be presented in Court should there be a blatant disregard to undertake a thorough investigation or should you any make suggestions towards that this is a vexatious or repetitious complaint. xxxxx xxxxx's independent report displays how you block complaints, with the above comments to stop complaints being investigated.

Councillors and Parliament have written to the department for investigations and questions to be answered, which have either been deliberately delayed or blocked.

Your Social Workers have no evidence, and no one backs up their allegations. Therefore kindly lay this matter to rest along with the full return of all papers, so that there is no reoccurrence of this nonsense that could affect my children or I in the years to come.

My children and I need protection from your Social Workers who are guilty of emotional abuse, harassment, racial taunts, and physical violence, this is nothing more than a hate crime against innocent people.

Given that you have signed up to the 2nd Edition London’s Safeguarding Policies, which are legal documents that your Social Workers must adhere to. Any reports written by Social Workers are legal documents. All inaccuracies must be corrected and not further exaggerated. Deliberately falsifying reports makes them accountable personally as well as you for failing to intervene.

The solicitor that is involved within any Case Conference has to by law, act on behalf of the parents and children, not in the interest of the Social Workers to meet your adoption targets. That means that should any inaccuracies not be corrected then this is breaking the law, if there is no evidence to substantiate any concerns. The solicitor must advise the Social Worker to correct the report immediately.

Having spoken to Glenda Jackson MP who states that if your Social Workers are deliberately lying then Camden Council are committing perjury as they refuse to rectify the mistake therefore the matter must go to Court.

The act of withholding reports and minutes is illegal. xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx's blatant disregard to meet within the 7-day time limit after the case conference is therefore a deliberate action to cause a nuisance to my family and correct any inaccuracies. xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx must by law meet with me and correct the inaccuracies forthwith.

Fabricating stories to get my children adopted is also known as perjury.

There has been a blanket response of refusing to listen, fabricating stories and accusations, avoid phone calls or put anything in writing. Where is the transparency in that?

I have seen the police reports and there is nothing in there to substantiate your Social Worker’s claims, false allegations etc. No evidence, no reports, no case.

However, I have, just been notified by a new Health Visitor that there is a core group meeting tomorrow. Why was I not told? Social Workers are supposed to work with parents not work behind their backs. Where is my notification?

I look forward to hearing from you by the 19th September 2007 with a written response.

Given that this not a new issue, this is sufficient time to put an end to this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Sasha Watson